"I have written books without any copyright—no rights reserved—because it is a Gift of God, given by God, as much as sunlight; other gifts of God are also free."
—from a talk by Kirpal Singh at Santa Clara University, San Jose, California on November 16, 1972.
- Hindi Books:
A. Published By Kirpal Ruhani Satsang Sabha ( Bhabat) Chandigarh
1. Ramcharitmanas- Ek Antriya Jhalak
-Discourses on Ramcharitmanas, a Great Hindu Epic Ramayana,
by Sant Kirpal Singh
, Main Pages
4. Adarsh Shikshayen Vol II
- Hindi translation of 'The Teachings of Kirpal Singh' and some topics from 'Light of Kirpal' and a true
record of happenings of kindness at Kirpal Ruhani Satsang Ashram , Bhabat.
, Part-5, Part-6
6. Jivan Charitra Sant Kirpal Singh:
- Autobiography of Sant Kirpal Singh in His own words
, Part 3
, Part 4
B. Published By Kirpal Sewashram, Indore, India
(Please download all Hindi fonts given here before opening this Book.)
Sampuran Gurmat Siddhant (Front , Part I, Part II, PartIII, Part IV, Part V, Part VI, Part VII, Part VIII, Part IX, Part X, Part XI, and Part XII)
A -Published By Kirpal Ruhani Satsang Sabha (Bhabat) Chandigarh
B - Published By Kirpal Sewashram, Indore , India
Books in English Written by Sant Kirpal Singh
- The Crown of Life - a comparative study of yogas and Surat Shabd Yoga.
- Godman - the mission, nature and need of a spiritual Master.
- A Great Saint: Baba Jaimal Singh - a biography of Baba Jaimal Singh, Kirpal Singh's "GrandMaster"
- His Grace Lives On - 15 intimate talks from summer 1974
- The Jap Ji: The Message of Guru Nanak - extensive explanation of the spiritual principles taught by Guru Nanak
- The Light of Kirpal - a collection of talks given between Sept '69 and Dec '71.
- Morning Talks- a series of short informal talks giving practical advice on the general subject of spirituality.
- The Mystery of Death - The Saints ... know the shadowy character of death and teach us that death is not what it seems.
- Naam or Word - an in depth study of the Celestial Sound Current or God into Expression Power called variously: Naam, Word, Music of the Spheres, Shabd, etc.
- The Night is a Jungle - a collection of 14 public discourses on spirituality.
- PRAYER: Its Nature and Technique - Discusses all forms and aspects of prayer.
- Seven Paths to Perfection - Discussion of the virtues of non-violence, truthfulness, chastity, humility, vegetarian diet, selfless service and spiritual practices.
- Spiritual Elixir - Collected questions addressed to Kirpal Singh in private correspondence with respective answers.
- SPIRITUALITY: What it is - an exploration of the Science of Spirituality.
- Surat Shabd Yoga - an introduction to "The Path" and the teachings of Kirpal Singh
- Teachings of Kirpal Singh - a compendium from talks and writings collected to illuminate aspects of spiritual life.
- The Way of the Saints: SANT MAT - collected short writings, booklets, circular letters, and seasonal messages.
- The Wheel of Life - about Karma, "As you sow, so shall you reap".
- GOD POWER - CHRIST POWER - MASTER POWER [ HTML PDF < revised 2008 edition] Discusses the ongoing manifestation of the Christ Power and the temporal nature of the human bodies through which that Power addresses humanity. "Christ existed long before Jesus."
- HOW TO DEVELOP RECEPTIVITY [HTML (includes 2 additional letter) PDF 2011 edition PDF] Three Circular Letters (June 13, 1969; November 5, 1969 and January 27, 1970) concerning the attitudes which must be developed in order to become more spiritually receptive.
- MAN KNOW THYSELF! [ HTML PDF 2010 PDF edition] A talk especially addressed to seekers after Truth. Gives a brief coverage of the essentials of Spirituality and the need for open-minded cautiousness on the part of the careful seeker. A concise introduction to Spirituality and Sant Mat - "The Path of the Masters".
- RUHANI SATSANG: SCIENCE OF SPIRITUALITY [ HTML PDF revised PDF] Briefly discusses "The Science of the Soul"; "The Practice of Spiritual Discipline"; "Death in Life"; "The Quest for a True Master"; and "Surat Shabd Yoga."
- SEVEN PATHS TO PERFECTION [ HTML PDF 09 edition as PDF] describes the seven basic requisites enumerated in the prescribed self-introspective diary which aid immeasurably in covering the entire field of ethics and help to invoke Divine Mercy.
- SIMRAN: THE SWEET REMEMBRANCE OF GOD [ HTML PDF 2010 PDF edition] Discusses the process of centering the attention within by repeating the "Original or basic Names of God" given by a True Master.
- SPIRITUAL AND KARMIC ASPECTS OF THE VEGETARIAN DIET [2010 PDF edition] - Excerpts from letters and books written by both Kirpal Singh and Sawan Singh.